Do you need to bring mainframe data into the data lake to perform analytics
on your complete data and join it with data from other sources?
Watch this on demand webinar on our Hadoop Adaptor for Mainframe Data
solution to learn how we can help you convert even the most complex
COBOL CopyBooks to any Hadoop-friendly format with optimal conversion
What we cover in this on demand webinar:
- Need for converting data stored in mainframes (including COBOL CopyBooks)
to the right structure for Hadoop (ASCII, Avro, Parquet, etc.)
- Mainframe data conversion process for converting EBCDIC data to ASCII
- Demo on Hadoop Adaptor for Mainframe Data
Make your mainframe COBOL data actionable for advanced analytics in
the Hadoop data lake. Watch this!
Who Should Watch?
- Business Intelligence & Data Warehouse Leaders
- Enterprise Data Management Leaders
- Analytics and Reporting Leaders
- Data Integration Managers
- Your Analysts need to join Mainframe data in complex COBOL CopyBooks
with other data in Hadoop
- Your current Data Integration tools are not meeting your Mainframe
data conversion requirements
- You have a need for converting Mainframe data natively in Hadoop
without additional infrastructure costs